Got a cheap table that warps? Want a clean surface to weld on without contaminating surfaces?
We have you covered!
Weld Metals Online Bench Top Welding Plates are cut from 1/4" (6mm) aluminum and serve as a clean flat surface to weld on. Each plate measures 20" x 15" (500 x 380mm) which is more than enough surface area to practice welding on or even build small parts!
- Heat dissipating aluminum eliminates hot spots on table surface
- Aluminum will not scratch finished parts like mirror polished stainless
- Creates smooth surface over any fixture table holes or slots
- Electrically conductive so you don't have to ground to it if you lay it flat on your metal table surface
- Plate Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 1/4" thick (500 x 380 x 6mm)
*NOTE* new plate finish may have scratches on the surface due to processing. ALL bench top welding plates are cut from a brand new clean metal sheet.
Accepted Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.