Got a cheap table that warps? Want a clean surface to weld on without contaminating surfaces?
We have you covered!
Weld Metals Online Bench Top Welding Plates are cut from 1/4" (6mm) aluminum and serve as a clean flat surface to weld on. Bench top welding plates keep your bench surface protected from hot spots, scratches, and rust. Bench top plates can also help stiffen flexible tables which helps prevent warping and distortion when welding on on the table top. Aluminum construction also helps to reduce scratches on sensitive parts!
- Heat dissipating aluminum eliminates hot spots on table surface
- Aluminum will not scratch finished parts like mirror polished stainless
- Creates smooth surface over any fixture table holes or slots
- Electrically conductive so you don't have to ground to it if you lay it flat on your metal table surface
- 3 plate sizes to choose from to fit most small welding and fixture tables!
*NOTE* new plate finish may have scratches on the surface due to processing. ALL bench top welding plates are cut from a brand new clean metal sheet.
Accepted Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.