Chill bars are a Welder's best friend
Chill Bars are common blocks of metal designed to back common welding joints in order to absorb heat which prevents distortion on this metals and long joints. Chill Bars also serve as backers to keep sensitive metals like stainless steel from sugaring when purging isn't practical (like assembling a tank). Various shapes fit in common joint configurations for clamping, propping, positioning, and they even make great hand props when not on a part.
Each Chill Bar Set Includes
(1) 1 x 2 x 4 inch solid copper bar
(1) 1 x 2 x 4 inch solid aluminum bar
(1) 1 x 2 x 8 inch solid aluminum bar
(1) 1.5 x 1.5 x 8 inch solid aluminum bar
(1) 2 x 2 x 1/4 x 8 aluminum sharp corner angle
Accepted Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.